Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App no network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought the app was always working. For it always sync and updates info like weight and such. Today I decided to look at my friends. Then it says Can't connect to Fitbit Please check your network connection and try again. I have de-installed the app restarted the phone re-installed the app and nothing seems to change it to work properly. The App on the PC works fine. And I have tried everything possible on my account as well as my wifes account on her phone. In both cases it is the same error. Need help thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @NJEcuador and welcome aboard to our community! Make sure the Internet on your mobile device is strong enough and if everything is fine please do the following:

1) Make sure your current date and time are correct. The easiest way to do this is to visit Settings // Date & Time and make sure that the "Automatic Time Zone" and "Automatic Date & Time" are both checked. 
2) Make sure that all certificates that reference Fitbit.com are enabled on your handset. The easiest way to do this is to: 
- Open Settings // Security // Trusted Credentials 
- Make sure that all certificates that start with either "AddTrust" or "AddTrust AB", as well as "COMODO" are all enabled. To enable, click on the entry in the list, then scroll down and click the "Enable" button 
- Then reboot your phone (this is required to register the changes in the certificates.) 

Hope this helps and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes