Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App not loading training info

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Passed my walk I sync my app to see how I've walked ect and all it does is swirl as on the app parts then I have to stop and log on the pc to get my information. 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@t.parker Nice to see you again in the forums. Thanks for the advice. @arjunsuhass Welcome to the forums. I will be happy to help you with that. 

Were you able to clear the cache storage? In this case I recommend you force quitting the app as advised by @t.parker or try to log out and then back in. That way everything will be loaded onto the app again. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@mariladybugg , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit app version installed.

Make sure that you have a strong internet connection.

If then the situation persists, go the the settings on your phone>Apps>FitbitApp and clear the cache. 

Restart the phone (off/on).

Open then the Fitbit app. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried your suggestion but still same issue I'm facing.... I have latest Version installed on my Google Pixel 6 Mobile.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mariladybugg if you talking about this:

Screenshot_20221126_135638.jpg

Then yes, it still happens from time to time and what (usually) helps is force stopping the Fitbit app.

Best Answer

@t.parker Nice to see you again in the forums. Thanks for the advice. @arjunsuhass Welcome to the forums. I will be happy to help you with that. 

Were you able to clear the cache storage? In this case I recommend you force quitting the app as advised by @t.parker or try to log out and then back in. That way everything will be loaded onto the app again. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes