Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Application ID

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the Application ID or URL that is for the FitBit App on the Android platform.

So far I have this on file, but does not seem to work when downloading the app with a MDM platform (Airwatch) com.fitbit.FitbitMobile

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @AndrewTag. If you want to have the Fitbit app on your phone, you just need to go to the Play Store, tap the search icon, enter Fitbit and tap Install, then you will be able to have access to the Fitbit app from your phone. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

Thank you for the advice, but yes I already know how to do this. Lets give a background we have a MDM (Mobile Device Management) Airwatch Client that gives us app restrictions which we have in place with our security team. We approved the app Fitbit, but for us to make sure we have the right Application we need the App ID affiliated with the Fitbit Application. What we show is the app id being com.fitbit.FitbitMobile. Is this correct? I also have sent a ticket to the Android Dev team

Best Answer
0 Votes