Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android New Dashboard - Bug

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm using the new look dashboard on my Android phone (Samsung J5) and I have an annoying pink banner at the top of the screen displaying 'Read Charge 2 101 Guide' I cant't get rid of it and if I click on it, nothing happens. And, It's a Blaze I am using! How do I remove this?

Everything else works seemlessly. Great interface by the way.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For anyone who has a similar issue; uninstalled the app, reinstalled and now it's gone. Hoorah!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I haven't seen that, @SilverSwim, could you post a screenshot of it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here you go...

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilverSwim Looks like you once may have paired a Charge 2 to your account, which is why the banner says "Read the Charge 2 101 guide" instead of Blaze. If you click on the banner it will open the guide, then you can close out of it and the banner should disappear. Let me know if that helps.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. As per my first message clicking on it does nothing. All other features work fine when I click on them so clearly it's not phone related.

As all my menus, settings say 'Blaze' the app clearly recognises I'm synched to a Blaze so displaying 'Charge' related information clearly means it's a bug.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, anybody able to help?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone who has a similar issue; uninstalled the app, reinstalled and now it's gone. Hoorah!

Best Answer
0 Votes