Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Synching - location and permissions don't solve for me

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung A5 running Android 6.0.1 and I've check both location and permissions and they match the correct settings and yet it still doesn't update.since the software update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Al_M! It's always great to see new names on the Forums.

If you do not mind, I'd like to as you some questions to get a better grasp on the situation:

• Are you getting an error message when you try to sync? If so, what does it say?
  • Have you tried syncing with other devices?
  • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Look forward to helping you get back on track! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve solved the problem. It was a coincidence. I use wifi to sync my mobile with fitbit.comand my home modem started to fail shortly after the update. When the modem is working properly I have no problem syncing.
Best Answer

Am having same problem. Cannot sync to phone since change even though my fitbit says I am connected.Have you solved problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Al_M! Thanks for stepping into the Forums @Jillyoungp!

@Al_M That is great to hear. Hopefully everything will keep going smoothly from now on.

@Jillyoungp, If you do not mind, I'd like to ask you to please answer the questions I posted above. In the meantime I'd also like for you to try these troubleshooting tips, they should help you get your Fitbit to sync properly once again.

Look forward to your reply so that I can get you back on track.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have not successfully synced in 5 days (since 4/22). Location and permission settings are correct. I have a Moto Droid turbo and a Droid Maxx. Unbelievably frustrating. Flex 1 never acted up. Flex 2 or the app seriously flawed.

And now ... When I posted ... The sync finally worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello @LizzardLaw

That is very interesting. It could've been a situation where the Bluetooh connection was being interrupted by something. For now, I'd say that you keep an eye on the tracker and whenever it has any issues syncing again, let me know.

Please let me know if you have nay questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes