Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Lost not changing/stays blank(-- lbs)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not really sure why but my progress isn't being shown in the weight lost section which, even though I see the graph, hurts my motivation. Now I know I'm not recording often but that's because we don't have a scale yet, still I was able weigh myself a few times, at stores with scales and at the doctor. I can't imagine the infrequency is the issue here.

Does anyone know why or how to fix this? App is up to date, tried clearing cache. Pic below.

Sceenshot

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After messing around more I did find the cause. Apparently fitbit thought my starting weight was 129 even though I had put in 141 and my first weigh in was 141. I couldn't find this information on the app, I found the error was only visible on the browser dashboard. I was able to manually change my starting weight there and then my progress showed. Now it's working properly, I guess it always was it just thought I had gained 11lbs not lost 5 haha.Smiley Very Happy

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner! Smiley Happy The graph you have there is for the past 30 days and according to the graph you logged only 3 weights. The information under the graph the "--" for lost weight is going to be adjust or modified based on your weight goal. My advice for you is to change the graph for "Week" instead "Month" and also you can Set a Weight Goal. Also, remember that  you can create a Food Plan to make the information more accurate. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions or if I'm missing something. 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

After messing around more I did find the cause. Apparently fitbit thought my starting weight was 129 even though I had put in 141 and my first weigh in was 141. I couldn't find this information on the app, I found the error was only visible on the browser dashboard. I was able to manually change my starting weight there and then my progress showed. Now it's working properly, I guess it always was it just thought I had gained 11lbs not lost 5 haha.Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

That is great @SunsetRunner Smiley LOL! I was talking about almost the same thing with other user here on This Post and I included some screenshots on my post. So take a look on it, maybe you'll find it helpful.

Keep stepping! Cat Embarassed

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Can you give me the step by step to correct this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes