Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app bugs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
1. My 100 floors badge shows 76 time, but I have done it last 80 days and it is stuck at 76 times. The last earned date is correct. Same with the 200 floors in a day badge. It has showed 9 times when I have done 2 or 3 times since it last showed 9 times.

2. When I click on floors or miles on the dashboard, the next screen takes a very long time to show the correct number as at stays on an earlier save for a long time.

3. The food log states I am over budget when it shows I have less calories consumed than calories burned.
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for the heads up my friend @Mwhals! I've been doing some research about what you're describing, but so far I haven't seen anything related to a bug with the badges on Android app. 

However, I'd like you to try the following to see if this makes any difference:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App

I'm assuming that your Fitbit App is up-to-date, I'm right? Also, if this has something to do with the Android app I'd try checking your Fitbit.com Dashboard to see how your badges appear there.

Let me know how it goes!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
@MarreFitbit I did as you suggested and issues 1 and 2 seem to be corrected.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update my friend @Mwhals! So, we're missing the issue 3, right? Would you mind to send  me screen shots showing this issue?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the image my dear @MarreFitbit! I would see 137 calories over budget if the in and out calories were reversed too. Basically, I always see overbudget even if the bar chart shows a yellow colored bar. It doesn't even show the right number of difference. It used to say that the calories were under my budget, but now it does not after a few app updates.

Screenshot_20161031-114905.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the image my friend @Mwhals! I've done some research in order to find something similar to this issue, but not luck. So my best suggestion would be to contact Fitbit Support so they can investigate deeper to see if this was reported already. 

Before reaching them, please double check that you're running the  Fitbit app for Android, version 2.37. If your app isn't updated yet, do it and test it to see if your calories seem to be corrected after this.

Don't forget to share what they say so other users may see it (in case they experience the same). Thanks so much for working along with me! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes