Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app crashing when opening alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi

For some reason I can no longer open the alarm function on my fitbit app. When I select the option the app crashes every time. I have a fitbit blaze and have used the app including the alarm with no issue up until approx 2 weeks ago. I can set the alarms on the website still
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Sophpcs, hope you're doing great today! Please check for more information and updates that my friend @ErickFitbit is sharing in this thread in regards to the app crashing when trying to access to your alarms on the app.

Thanks for helping out @Rich_Laue Woman Very Happy!

Have you both a nice start of the week! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
A couple of thoughts i have.
Have you done the restart of the phone Fitbit suggests that you might have to after the update 2 weeks ago?
If you have, then remove the ago and install a fresh copy, not an update, from the play store.
Android doesnt seem to have the update, but it is getting much better, inder control
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Rich. Just uninstalled and reinstalled fresh but still have the same issue unfortunately 😕
Best Answer
I forgot to mention, Send in those crash reports, they do look at them.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved thos thread to the android app  lounge,  Sonce there will be a better chance of getting a response.  

Oh wait please see the pinned past above. 

For now this can easily be done through your device settings on the web, then sunc through the pgone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Sophpcs, hope you're doing great today! Please check for more information and updates that my friend @ErickFitbit is sharing in this thread in regards to the app crashing when trying to access to your alarms on the app.

Thanks for helping out @Rich_Laue Woman Very Happy!

Have you both a nice start of the week! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you to both of you! Great to see a fix coming shortly!!
Best Answer

You're very welcome my friend @Sophpcs!

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes