Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android update: Share HR during exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With today's Android update came the ability to share HR during exercises. Can't find any info what this actually means? Does this mean your HR is available to other devices, ability to share with social media (I would question why?), share to phone in real time?  I don't see any info anywhere....suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rob71, according to the change log, you can share your HR with your Fitbit Friends.

v2-46.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Rob71, according to the change log, you can share your HR with your Fitbit Friends.

v2-46.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, I see it now.  It's a new option once you go into the share menu. For some reason I had to restart the phone for this to work.

Best Answer

@Rob71, it is always a good idea to restart the phone after updating the Fitbit app to ensure all of the drivers are properly loaded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot. Changelog here is however very misleading. I thought that during the exercise I could share (to other devices, apps and so on) the heartrate.

A better wording would be something along the line of

" You can now share the heart rate measured during your exercises at the end of the session with your friends"

Best Answer