Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

All of a sudden my blaze has stopped syncing, i have restarted everything and removed the blaze from my account, result, no blaze, it won't detect it. It has been fine since i had it a week ago but it didn't log my last nights sleep and now won't work at all. Not happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My blaze stops syncing all the time, really annoying.  I find either to loeave it, which can be days!  Or go into my bluetooth paired devices on my phone and just delete the blaze entry.  Not sure what the entry does, but it will re-add itself later, butr usually as soon as I 'forget' it, it syncs.

Moderator edit: Format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jonohanson @mart54! Glad to see you two around! Cat Very Happy

In this case, my best recommendation is to restart your tracker. To restart your tracker, please press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Once you see it. let go of the buttons.

You can also try out Helena's troubleshooting tips and setting up your tracker as a new device

If that doens't work, my best recommendation is to contact Customer Support, and they will gladly assist you with this. 

I'll be around in case you need anything else! Smiley Very Happy Heart

Annie| Community Moderator

Was my answer helpful? Awesome! Let's help our fellow Fitbitters by marking this as a solution, and vote up! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze stopped syning over a week ago, I have reset it, taken the app off and reloaded even swapped my fitbit for a new one in store, got the new one home.  Started from fresh (how frustrating) and not syncing.  By not syncing I can even wear it as a watch as time is completely wrong on it.  What is the going on??  I love the blaze but now am considering changing to a different brand..  😫

Best Answer
0 Votes