Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Syncing to Wrong Day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, recently my Fitbit app has been syncing correctly, but to yesterday. For example, the window "today's steps" has 0, but the day before will be correct. It also says that the last sync was the day before when it synced just a few minutes ago. By the way, I have an Android phone and I only use the Android Fitbit app, not the computer. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Jane1201, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. Note that your tracker have the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data so your tracker is not capable to mix the data with other days. It my opinion it might be a delay at the moment to compile your data when is syncing. 

If the issue persists on a daily basis, please log out from your Fitbit app and restart your phone. Once your phone has initialize log back in and try again.

Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi, I'm having the same problem today. I logged out of the app, unpaired my fitbit, restarted my phone etc but I have 10k of steps are synced to Sunday instead of Monday. My fitbit battery has been dead and not used for a few days and today is the first day I wore it again. How can I change the clock or move the 10k steps to the correct day?

Best Answer

Same thing is now happening with my Alta. It seems like it happens whenever I recharge it from dead (bc I forget to bring charger on vacation) 

Best Answer
0 Votes