Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and device wont sync since update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app cant find device. Time is off by 20 mins. Very frustrating!  I have restarted both my phone and my versa. Samsung S9+

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Mine isn't either!!!!! So annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine wont either. Am away on holidays and trying to trsck all my movements

Best Answer

Have the same problem. I have tried all the troubleshooting and even factory reset which I am not regretting. I can't reset my watch so I can't even use it right now. So frustrated

Best Answer

Glad I'm not alone! It's driving me crazy! Sometimes when I sync my phone to the car the Fitbit app will work and find my charge. 

I hope they fix this soon!

Best Answer

anyone getting any resolution to this? I have been without my fitbit for several days now due to the issues. I am at a point where I am considering buying a new fitness watch that is not fitbit. 

Best Answer

Only thing I was told was that they are aware of the issue and looking for a solution...I also am considering a change...this happens far to often 😞 I love it when it works but now...I am lost!

Best Answer

Thanks. I hope it gets resolved soon. It's frustrating. We spend so much money on the product. I too love it when it works, but not that it  has been useless for a week. I am getting frustrated. I have been looking through the other forums too. No real news. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working. Not happy as no word from Fitbit either
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep mine is not transferring the sleep or resting jr

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the same boat! So frustrating 😠. Why is Fitbit not doing something? I have a Blaze (yep older I know) and I'm seeing people with different trackers having the same issues! Can't see how it's our phones or the trackers given that we're not all using the exact same things! I'd like my Blaze & app to work properly again!!! So where are you Fitbit support?

Best Answer

So I just got off of chat with Fitbit and I've discovered that they do not support my phone, Motorola's newest one the Moto Z4. The agent pretty much told me that I could go get a "supported device" or if I knew someone with a "supported device" I could use theirs to sync my device. Sure because I should have to buy a new phone or go around using other people's phones!!!!!?! WTF, Fitbit. So they updated the app excluded my phone and now I have to suffer for it. I'm beyond angry. Never have I ever heard such an ignorant resolution to a problem with their app/products from a company. So you might want to check the updated "supported device" list to find out if like me they've not included your phone and you might as well switch brands of fitness tracker.

Best Answer
I checked that and mine is on the list of phones compatible.  I have a galaxy 9 phone. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing a little at 5 pm on Monday. I've done all the common sense things like restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, force stopping the app and clearing the cache. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps Fitbit has laid out. It sounds like, for those whose phones are supported on the app, there was a break in the app's code. If that's the case, it takes time to find the break and then once found can either be fixing quickly or take a bit more time to fix. Patiently waiting. 

Best Answer

Hey All,

Due to the recent update to Android 10, Fitbit says they are working to be compatible with the upgrade but the upgrade is what is causing the issue. They recommended using another device that has not been upgraded for syncing. I have an iPad I have been using...but be forewarned, the recent upgrade to apple software is having the same problem so do not upgrade your Apple devices until the Android issues have resolved.

Valerie

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. No new info on the app since 10/10. Any news?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's a compatibility issue, then Fitbit needs to hurry up and upgrade their app rather than suggesting we use another device to sync with. (kind of a dumb suggestion if you ask me.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is different.  Yesterday my versa wouldn't sync to my phone so I deleted everything and started again from scratch.  I now cannot get notifications (I have everything set up but the app just asks me to reset my phone every time I open it).

This should not be happening in this tech age.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand where you're coming from, but here's the thing. The apps are written by a code. Sometimes that code breaks and takes time to fix it. Sometimes updates to phones are made and cause the app to not work. I believe this is what happened. Now, they're in the process of trying to figure out what code works. Just have to be patient. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not working either..frustrating I have a Android T-Mobile one plus 7 pro I hope they fix this soon ..I'm still paying on my fit bit🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes