Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and device wont sync since update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app cant find device. Time is off by 20 mins. Very frustrating!  I have restarted both my phone and my versa. Samsung S9+

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I have a huawei p20 pro and I have had problems since the update to... I have no puls (dead?) and sometimes it won't track my steps or sleep...sometimes the phone won't find my fitbit. So frustrating!!  I hope they will fix it soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too same problem it can't find my phone ..so for now I just put it up or if the can not fix it I'm going to return myfitbit..☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm about to throw my fitbit away cuz it won't track anything... 😡

Best Answer

My charge3 quit syncing on 09/30/19 when  the did the uodate. I was told it is Android 9 users

Best Answer

My charge3 quit syncing on 09/30/19 with the update. I was told it is because of Android 9 pie. It's getting  old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the latest version of Android on my phone and it started last sunday that it stop sync everything 😩 spec sleep, puls and steps

Best Answer

I just got a Moto Z4 on Saturday and my Fitbit hasn't worked correctly since. I can pair the Alta HR with the phone, but then the app says 'No Device Found' - sometimes. It has worked sporadically but seems totally gone today. I'm going to give Fitbit a few weeks to correct the coding issue and then look for another fitness tracker if this can't get resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here no matter what I do it won't sync.. Using Versa Lg G6 android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes