Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashing after selecting exercise option

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The fit bit app will not respond when I select the exercise option.  I get a white screen which results in an app not responding message.  I the have to shut it down and restart it.  I've tried turning off my cell and restarting.  I've also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the device to Bluetooth.  Help please!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Venow50, awesome to see new faces in the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for responding this late and I'm wondering if you are either connected to Wifi or Mobile Data? With some features, the app may crash if is not connected to internet.

If this is not the case, try to reset the cache of your Fitbit app. Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version).

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your reply but it didn't solve the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes