Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not logging Exercise Days past 2 weeks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

For the last couple of months, within the app, exercise that was completed more than 2 weeks ago, some how falls off from the calendar view.  However, when I look in the Fitbit Dashboard online, it still is documented.  Within the last week, there was one time that I did see exercise that has occurred for the entire month but it hasn't populated since.I have an Android Device.    Does anyone have any advice? TIA

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BeckfromSTL.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team is aware of this issue, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In the meantime, we recommend scrolling all the way down and then back up to refresh the exercise calendar.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes