Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App starts in Account settings page

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since a week or 2 my Fitbit app starts with the account page instead of the start page. Some kind of notification screen flashes by when the app start. Probably some privacy settings/acknowledgement screen (GDPR?) but to fast to be able to do anything...

I have this on at least 2 device as I installed a new phone last week and it inherited the behaviour....

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity / Format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Today I wanted to shop for a new band and somehow I came to my account page and was asked to acknowledge some privacy settings., Which I did, when I now open the app on my phone, I stay in te dashboard, as it should.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Dion69, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response to your concern and I'm wondering how it goes, is the app still opening in the account settings?

There is a new version of the Fitbit app for all our Android users, please make sure to update your app to this version. It might give you some extra help if the issue persists. For more details please refer to this post: Android app version 2.73 is now available - 6/11

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked, I was on 2.72.1, just upgrade to 2.73, but still the problem persists.....

Best Answer

Today I wanted to shop for a new band and somehow I came to my account page and was asked to acknowledge some privacy settings., Which I did, when I now open the app on my phone, I stay in te dashboard, as it should.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RobertoME

I'm new here but have had my Fitbit Charge2 for six months now. I have the same problem with the app starting in the Accounts page everytime. Guess it started around May. The version of the installed app is 2.73 (2193284) and when I go to Play Store it shows that I already have the latest version. 

Do you have any news about a fix for this? Kind regards

Best Answer
0 Votes