Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone3 unreliable syncing with Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is not an old phone it was released August 2016. It runs Marshmellow or nougat sorry not sure which... please make this device compatible it's very frustrating 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @DyB! Thanks for joining the Community.

Like you mentioned, the Asus Zenfone 3 is not currently a supported device. While the software and hardware might be capable of working with Fitbit, the app is not fully optimized for it. We are continuously adding new devices to our supported list. Be sure to regularly check again.

In the meantime, perhaps you could try to sync with a computer or with a different mobile device. Do you have a computer or other mobile device that you could use? If so, please let me know which one you have (if a computer, is it Windows or Mac?) so that I can provide you with instructions on how to do it.

Hope to see you around the Forums! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @DyB! Thanks for joining the Community.

Like you mentioned, the Asus Zenfone 3 is not currently a supported device. While the software and hardware might be capable of working with Fitbit, the app is not fully optimized for it. We are continuously adding new devices to our supported list. Be sure to regularly check again.

In the meantime, perhaps you could try to sync with a computer or with a different mobile device. Do you have a computer or other mobile device that you could use? If so, please let me know which one you have (if a computer, is it Windows or Mac?) so that I can provide you with instructions on how to do it.

Hope to see you around the Forums! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I'm syncing it to my iPad. I have iPad Pro so it's not always in my pocket lol... 

Best Answer

Hey @DyB! Thanks for that update.

It's great to read that you're syncing your Fitbit and working to reach all of your goals. 

If you have the time, you should take a look at our Discussion boards. There you can find a lot of different topics to talk about with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around the Forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dyanne Blair
0434 099 269
Best Answer
0 Votes

When is the last time you updated your list of supported phones? The list is ancient.

Best Answer
0 Votes