Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically calculate calories for a previous exercise entry

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am entering a previous exercise but I don't know how many calories I burned. When I attempt to save, it says that i must enter the total calories or choose to automatically have the calories calculated. How do I do this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When entering "wa" you will see a pop up list with the word "Walk". Click on this word in the popup and you should be good. Put your time and milage in, but the only time you need to use this is if you left your tracker home.

If you where wearing the tracker, and forgot to activate tracking mode, go to your activities log on the web. To the right of Log Activities, you will see a Stopwatch and the word Log Activity. Using this to.put in your start time and duration, will then jse the data the tracker recorded. It is the same as if you used the tracking mode on the tracker.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

What type of. exercise are you entering?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Walking
Best Answer
0 Votes

When entering "wa" you will see a pop up list with the word "Walk". Click on this word in the popup and you should be good. Put your time and milage in, but the only time you need to use this is if you left your tracker home.

If you where wearing the tracker, and forgot to activate tracking mode, go to your activities log on the web. To the right of Log Activities, you will see a Stopwatch and the word Log Activity. Using this to.put in your start time and duration, will then jse the data the tracker recorded. It is the same as if you used the tracking mode on the tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes