Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner questions - Notifications and Sleep options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. I just got my fitbit and I have some trouble. I can not send programmed whatsapp messages back even though my fitbit versa is supposed to be able to do this. I turned on notifications but I can not see my Facebook ones. I don't know how to put music on it. Or how to turn it off. I also dont know how it measures my sleep. I already tried lots of smartwatches and I really hope this is the one for me. Please help me. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Yvon1986 welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response, I was reading you need some help to use your Versa.

For quick replies, you need to make sure your Whatsapp app is set either as main text messages app or selected in the App notifications in order to use your quick replies. The same goes for Facebook.

For more help please refer to our help article section: How do notifications work?

Now regarding the music option you can use personal music or if you have either Pandora or Deezer subscription. This other help article will give you all the necessary help and instructions to transfer music: How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch?

For Sleep, I think this is the article will guide you through: What should I know about sleep stages?

And finally you do not need to turn Off your tracker, the best is to keep it On and wearing it all the time so the measurements will adjust based on your daily usage for calories and resting heart rate. In the case you need to turn Off your Versa, go to your Settings app in your Fitbit Versa > Tap in "About" > And Scroll down until you see the option to Shutdown.

For more questions you may have I would like to share with your the product manual of your watch. Here you will find other information that will help you to get the most of your Fitbit Versa: Fitbit Versa User Guide

See you later and keep the good vibe.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the Ionic and was wondering about the Quick Replies.  One thing to keep in mind is that they are for Androids.  So if you get a message from someone using an Apple product you won't be able to use the Quick Replies.  I'm the only Android user in my household.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Hoosiergal1962, awesome to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, is true that this feature is only available for Android, however if you received a message from an iOS user, you still will be able to received the message.

This will only apply in the case you have an iOS phone, since this feature is not compatible with this OS.

Hope this helps and keep participating in our Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes