Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze - Battery life display on phone app???

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there someplace on the Android phone app display that shows battery life left. I never get a "low battery" warning for my Blaze. I have to look at the Blaze itself & the battery icon is so tiny it's hard to see & determine how low the battery is.
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Sure thrre is @Laura2389 click the hamburger menu then devices, or just tap the Blaze, the battery level is reported here. You may also swipe off the clock screen and see the battery level right on the Blaze, it is in the top left.

As for tye battery low notifacation,  if you rarely sync you might not receive them, the Blaze has to sync with the fotbit server, report its batterry level, then fitbit can send. It

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rich you must not have read my question carefully. I can see the icon on the Blaze. It's very tiny & the coloration of battery charge is hard to read to actually know how much "juice" is left. I always synch with the phone's Bluetooth & can go to the dashboard if I want to go to the trouble of doing all that...I had a Fitbit Flex prior to the Blaze. My phone would get a "low battery" notification on it from the Flex but I don't get that with the Blaze. THAT was my question. Thanks.... Oh, and where is there a "hamburger menu" on the device?

Best Answer

Sorry I read your question as I quote "Is there someplace on the Android phone app display that shows battery life left", I simply answered the question.

The low battery warning happens when the Fitbit server is told that the battery is low. This communication between the blaze and the server a km only happen during a sync. 

Reasons for lack of notiacation can be caused by not syncing frequently enough. 

Best Answer
@Laura2389 Hamburger menu on fitbit app is the three parallell lines up in the left corner
Best Answer

@Laura2389 Check out my screenshot below.

unnamed.png

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Thanks. That would be great but it doesn't show up on my phone. (I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android OS) I just double checked thinking maybe somehow I'd missed it...I am having trouble updating my Android phone app. I keep getting a notification that it needs an update which I tell it to do but then get a "failed" message. Maybe that is something fairly new & that's part of the update that I don't have...I wish mine did have the battery icon on the dashboard like yours shows.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guess what! After replying to your post, I tried 2 times tonight to update my Blaze. Once again the 1st update attempt failed. Then, not sure why, but I tried one more time & it worked...AND...the little battery icon is now on the dashboard on my phone just like your screen shot ...so, yay! That was what was needed.

Best Answer

@Laura2389 Awesome news! Thank you for taking the time to update me once you were successful with updating your app. Thank you again, glad to hear you're able to see your battery icon on the Android Dashboard.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer