Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is not updating to current data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see all of my data on the Fitbit app, but my actual watch is about 2 weeks behind. It still shows the time and date of 2 weeks ago and I can't get it to sync with today's data. I tried restarting the watch, uninstalling the app, and updating the app, as well as turning Bluetooth on and off. Nothing is working. How do I fix this?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Yuliya1, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I was reviewing your post and I'm not able to figure it out how is this possible. Certainly this is an odd behavior since the Fitbit tracker reset all the information recorded during the day at midnight so all the data you see every day is current. 

Also with the date and time, this is manged by your Dashboard settings and play an important role at the moment to sync since is this setting that establish at what time the data will reset on your tracker.

So in order to start troubleshooting this, I recommend to set your tracker again on your account. Just make sure all the information has synced successfully and proceed to set your tracker as it were a new device. More instructions can be found here.

Also make sure your timezone configuration is properly set for your location. 

1. From Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon:User-added image
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Turn off the Automatic time zone option. 
  4. Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
  5. Sync your tracker.

Hope this helps and don't forget to keep me posted ho it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I tried to do everything that you suggested, but the problem is still there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for keep me updated @Yuliya1, I saw you have tried different suggestion on your own too beside the one I suggested in our last interaction. I will go with the syncing problem and I would like you to review this post, if there is something additional you haven't tried already please give it a shot: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Let me know how it goes. I'll be giving follow up in case you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes