Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not sync - Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Two months ago someone offered me a Fitbit blaze. Connect it to my Android phone was easy and took no time to set up. One day ( 1 week ago) I turned the blaze of for an hour, and that was when the nightmare began. When I turn it on again it wouldn't sync by any means to my Android. Because the blaze was off for an hour, the clock was showing the wrong time. I can't change the hour or change the face watch.

I've turn my Androids Bluetooth, restart the phone, restart the blaze ( by holding the left key and the right bottom key for 10 seconds), then try to sync it again.

I've clean the cache from Fitbits app and try to sync.

I've unpair the blaze and paired again.

I've pair my blaze again (like a replacement).

I've try to pair with every Bluetooth from other devices off.

I've uninstalled and installed again the Fitbits app.

I've reset my phone and installed all apps again (including Fitbits app).

Non of this provided me a definitive solution for my problem. If I unpair and pair it again, it stucks at least 2 times in the 4 digit code and takes too long before it says the blaze is connected, then it syncs one time and I can't sync, change time or the clock faces. This is very frustrating and annoying and I'm very dissapoited with Fitbit. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @absint0o, it's nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! It's been a few days since you posted and I'm wondering how it goes so far? Is the issue still persisting?

I saw you have tried different solutions but I don see you have mentioned an attempt to restart your tracker. In case you haven't tried it, please do so to see if this get you back on track. For more instructions please take a look at this post.

The issues with the time and the clock faces are related to the syncing issues you are experiencing. Other reason your tracker might have difficulties to sync is when it has low battery. Make sure your tracker is charged or receiving a proper battery charge. For additional help check the following instructions.

Hope this helps, see you until the next time!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer