Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't pair with Droid turbo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze won't pair with my Droid. A huge reason why I got this one was so I could control my music from my wrist and track my workouts from my wrist. If I can't pair it to my phone I have waisted my money. 

The error it gives me states that I have entered an incorrect pin #. However I am never given a pin # to enter. 

I have deleted and re-downloaded the app. I am watching both my phone and the blaze waiting for the pin to appear and it never does. This is very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Booboobandit, its nice to see you around in the Fitbit Community. I was reviewing your Community profile and it shows you have paired a Blaze tracker. How it goes? Were you able to complete the set up process with your Fitbit account?

When you are pairing your tracker through the Fitbit app, following the on screen instructions it should provide a 4 code digit that will appear on the display of your Blaze. Although this is only necessary the first time you create and connect your tracker to your Fitbit account. This post will provide more information about this process.

If you want to enable music control, please take a look at this post for additional help.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes