Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Moto Z2 onto the compatible list

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please bring motoMoto z2 onto the comaticomplist. Agent said they didn't know when. Hate to be forced away from Fitbit

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's good to see you participating in the forums @Lakeroosevelt, welcome. 

It'd be awesome to see more devices added to the compatible list; I'm aware the Fitbit is constantly working to include more phone models, but at the moment we haven't received any updates about this. 

However, some users have mentioned that they have been able to sync by following the troubleshooting steps listed here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not purchased my Versa because I know it's not compatible.
Best Answer

I understand @Lakeroosevelt, I also hope to see more compatible devices in the near future. 

I know the most popular and comfortable option for many is to sync with the Fitbit app, but besides a compatible mobile device, you can also sync your data using a computer, you can find more information here about requirements: How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

I hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The compatibility list is absolutely ridiculous. No U11, or other last year's phones. Fitbit makes his customers responsible for buying the right phone, or not having a data plan which is large enough when your app fails?

What do you think, should we do, when we receive a new phone from our provider, and we own some fitbit devices? Giving the new back and asking for a two or three years old one? Please stop leading us to your old fashioned lists, with devices on it not supported any more *for years*, when we need real help instead.

--
// Fitbit Versa 2, Sense
Android App
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the feedback about compatibility @wollid, the team of developers is ware of the need to add more devices to the list, especially the most recent models that are widely being requested by users. 

Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Best Answer
0 Votes