Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with LG Q6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a Fitbit Versa 2 weeks ago and I am using it with my LG Q6 with no problems, for those who were hesitating about the missing compatibility with this phone on the list of devices. GPS works perfectly well when biking and running, very accurate, tracking speed, elevation, distance. Also the notifications and other tracking system (sleeping, workout, etc) work very well. I am still testing other functions but so far so good. I cross my fingers to see my watch functioning as well as it is now with future android updates. If something comes up I will updated this post.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @Vicstat, a warm welcome to the Community.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

About your experience with your Versa and your LG Q6, I am glad to hear that your watch is working properly with your phone, I hope it continues like that. But if at some point you need assistance, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Can you use quick reply with sms without problems?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes although sms its quite limited, you have 5 or 6 reply messages that you can customized on your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently started having troubles with my bluetooth connection. I could use some headphones without problems but after some weeks I cannot pair them any more. I tried the headphones with my ipad and they are ok so it seems to be a bluetooth issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes