Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Android Fitbit app logging swim?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i've been using a Samsung Galaxy 4s running the current android app since I bought my Charge 2 a year ago.  I migrate the app to an SD card because I need all the 16gb built in ROM I can get.  In the last couple of days I got an update to the app. Now, for the first time since I stated logging my three times a week swims, the log will only let me enter three digits in the distance line!  I log 1000 yards.  It always worked in the past!  FIX IT?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26
Maybe you could let us know when Fitbit is going to start testing app updates before releasing them to the public? This should have been caught by a basic test of the app before release
Best Answer

This sounds like nothing is happening.  Is there somewhere else we can complain?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and concern on the matter.

As I mentioned before, our team is aware of the situation and it is being worked on.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you could manually log the swim activities in the web Dashboard. I understand that this is not the optimal way but it can help you get the information on your account.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know you said to manually enter it, but that doesn't work either.  It won't let you enter anything above 
"999" for the distance.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nats81.

Thanks for letting me know about that.

This issue should be fixed in the latest version of the app, version 2.88. You can click here to read more about the latest version. The update should resolve this situation and get everything working correctly once again.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 2.88 recent update cured the problem!  I was once again able tolog 1000 yards after the update!

Best Answer

Hello @zungapman!

Thanks for that confirmation! Glad to read that it is working properly now.

If you have the time, be sure to visit our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find some topics that pique your interest in there.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes