Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories in/ Out Gas Gauge Tile on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just got the Aria scale and decided I want to log calories on the app, but the calories in/ out gas gauge tile won't appear on the home page of my app. It's on the online dashboard, separate to the knife and fork but not on the mobile one. Is there any way that can appear / settings can be changed? It's not even on hidden.

The reason is calorie defecit is the most important to lose weight, not necessarily cariories in and out without a comparison, it would be good to look at the app and see that math done for me immediately - especially as it's avaliable on the dashboard.

PP

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @TbtnPeachPie

While getting the In vs Out gauge on the main dashboard of the app is not possible, you can access it very easily by tapping on the weight goal tile (if you have one) or the calories in tile. Check the picture below as reference:tile.PNG

After tapping on that tile, it should take you to the food section and show you some information like this:food.PNG

I hope you find this information useful! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes