Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories remaining do not match

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the calories left on the main screen and when I click on it are two different numbers. And it's not the same difference it could be anywhere from 50 to 200.  Not sure what's going on. I've tried to change my plan deficit but that made no difference 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Snibe, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! I see what you are referring wit this scenario regarding your calories do not match within your app.

If you are looking something similar to this screenshot:

rtaImage.png

Note that this is a glitch that is under investigation already to roll a fix in the future. However I don't have a timeframe to share with you at the moment.

If I have more updates I will try to keep you posted . Thank you for your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Snibe, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! I see what you are referring wit this scenario regarding your calories do not match within your app.

If you are looking something similar to this screenshot:

rtaImage.png

Note that this is a glitch that is under investigation already to roll a fix in the future. However I don't have a timeframe to share with you at the moment.

If I have more updates I will try to keep you posted . Thank you for your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I am having this same issue. Can someone tell me which one is more accurate?

Best Answer
0 Votes
from what i have noticed the one that is higher is the ones you have left
for the whole day
and the the smaller amount is what seems to be available now to you
Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue is STILL not fixed in Jan 2018? This is driving me nuts. Get it working Fitbit team, or don't expect us to waste money on the new scales or wristbands! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought my first Fitbit and am having this same issue. The thing that bugs me the model is that the larger number is what appears to be wrong based on my weight loss goals and that is what is displayed on the versa 2 watch. Please fix this soon it is quite frustrating looking at my watch and then having to get my phone out to get the actual full picture.

Best Answer
0 Votes