Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I track Yoga with Fitbit Alta?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi,

I have bought this alta fitbit to mainly track steps, heart rate, water intake,, great for that,, but I cant add yoga,, which I do 3 times a week, 

any idea how???

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @hamster22, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. If you have either the Alta or the Alta HR note that the tracker itself doesn't have exercise shortcuts so is not possible to add this exercise to your tracker.

In order to track this exercise you can create a manual activity on your Fitbit app:

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard tap the Exercise tile to open your exercise history. This is the tile that says "Track exercise" or shows how many days you've worked out this week.
  2. Tap the stopwatch icon in the top right corner.
  3. Tap Log Previous.
  4. Adjust the activity details and tap Log It.

Hope this helps and see you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have a Fit it Charge 2. How can I track yoga and spin/stationary cycle?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using fit bit now for a few months and this was really bugging me thank you so much for a well explained and simple solution. I have now logged my yoga successfully and can stop hating myself for not reaching my exercise goal 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way for it to calculate your calories specifically for yoga or whatever other exercise you’ve done that isn’t on there? Or is it just an automatic amount depending on time spent exercising? For instance I want to be able to log insanity and yoga on my Alta, but simply saying I have done 30 minutes exercise will give me the Damien number of burnt calories when in reality it is likely to be very different? Thanks

Best Answer

Should say same number of calories, somehow autocorrected!

Best Answer
0 Votes