Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add 2 devices to same account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I have a new versa set up but would like to also keep my alta set up so I can use it for work. When i go to add device it only gives me the option to switch device...not add. I want the 2 to run alongside each other. Help? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Fathers2004.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

It should definitely be possible to have a Versa and an Alta set up on the same account. Could you share some screenshots of what you are seeing? That way we could find the best to go about this situation.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This should be fixed with the latest Android Update, @Fathers2004, I'm not sure what type of phone you have.

Best Answer

It is still not fixed. I have Samsung Note 8. Ionic is connected and finally working well. I bought Charge 3. I can not ADD a new device, only switch to a new device.Problem still continues. 

@Fathers2004 wrote:

Hi 

I have a new versa set up but would like to also keep my alta set up so I can use it for work. When i go to add device it only gives me the option to switch device...not add. I want the 2 to run alongside each other. Help? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Critic1967.

Thanks for bringing this information up.

In this case, I'd like to ask what is the other Fitbit that you have already paired to your account. That should give us some information as to what is going on.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same issue.  I have a Versa and a Inspire HR.  The Versa is a bit beat up and I want the HR for work.  I have to delete one device to add the other.  

Best Answer
0 Votes