Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications with Samsung S10e

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit was working fine until a couple days ago. I don't get calls or texts on my fitbit anymore. I have checked all my settings, unpaired bluetooth, deleted the device/setup the device, restarted my phone, deleted the app all together and reinstalled, and still nothing. If I do a test call from the app it will come through but not from my actual phone. Please help!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Hbonebrake, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done all these steps already and it is still not working. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @Hbonebrake, sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for your response and trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting. To investigate further this situation, can you please let me know if this notifications issue was experienced just after updating your Samsung Galaxy S10e to Android 10? Or are you still on Android 9?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I honestly am not sure since I have automatic updates, I don't really think about when my phone updates. But I did have a update recently and it could be related.
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @Hbonebrake.

I appreciate the information that was shared with me. To move forward with this and to provide you with the correct information, please go to Settings, then About phone and lastly Software information. Please send me a screenshot of such information because we are currently aware of an issue with the text notifications feature of some devices and Samsung phones that were updated to Android 10.

Sorry again for the delayed reply. Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never got a follow up for this. My notifications are still not working. This has become very aggravating as getting text messages was one of the main features I had this watch for. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  It's very fustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes