Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t enter decimals in distance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I want add an exercise manually my Samsung S7 I can’t enter decimals in distance. Instead it removes the decimal and adds it as whole distance 1.5 km adds as 15 km.

This works on my Ipad.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @MatsHolm! It's pretty weird that you're not able to add decimals when you're trying to log this type of exercises. I just tried with my Android device and I was able to log it properly. 

I would like you to log out of your app and then force quit it. Also, make sure you have the latest version of it which is 2.73. If after performing this, you keep having this issue, provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello!

It worked when I change my phone to English and then back to Swedish and restart the phone. I am using a Samsung S7. I don’t know if which solved the problem. Yes I know that I should only do one thing at the time but when you in hurry you do several thing at the same time.

Now it works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @MatsHolm! I'm glad to hear that it started working for you. Hope you can continue enjoying your Fitbit and the and continue logging your activities. 

Don't hesitate to get check our Discussions board. You can find get moving, eat well, manage weight and sleep better tipsRobot Happy 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes