Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello is anyone having a problem logging in ? I have entered the correct Email and password and it just keeps saying incorrect! They are both correct it's been like this for over 24 hours now many thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Carla8, I couldn't help to not noticing you are new, so let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Your scenario reminds me to a similar issue with one of my friends. Exactly the same issue as you described before and the reason of the issue, was because she used a different email address. So I know you make sure the email address is correct, but just as a matter of review, make sure the email has not a typo or it is under a different one address that the Fitbit account is registered. My apologies for recommending something that you already tried, however this is the most common reason and is just to review all possible causes if the issue persists.

If the previous case not apply, reset your password. This might help you to log back in. For more details, review this article: How do I change or reset my Fitbit password?

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes