Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect Galaxy s9 to fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

My partner has jus bought a fitbit blaze and a Galaxy s9+ and we cant get it to connect. 

The app finds the blaze and tries to connect but then the app just returns to the main screen after a minute or two of trying to connect. 

Have tried restating both fitbit and phone re-downloading the app, forgetting the device on Bluetooth and changing the classic Bluetooth settings.

Any ideas would be great thanks as i have the same phone and same fitbit and mine connected straight away! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SarahMcC, welcome aboard aboard to the Fitbit Community! Note that the Galaxy S9+ plus has not been confirmed as a compatible device, so it may present different behaviors in relation to the app and tracker functionality.

Your partner and you did good in trying the troubleshooting steps to address this issue. If the issue continue, perhaps the following article will give you some extra help: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

There is rolling out a new version of the Fitbit app in Android, so make sure to install this version when is available. Usually these updates are gradually released until is available to all our users. So if the update is not ready for you yet, review at a later date. This might give you a help to set up your partner's tracker. For more info, review this post.

See you later and my apologies for the late response.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes