Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia XZ1 - Notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues with the syncing and notifications from my Sony Xperia XZ1. Although I am aware its not one of the phones that is officially compatible I know someone who has the  of this phone and it works. I am able to sync my phone sometimes (not everytime) and I am receiving my email and calender notifications but not receiving calls or text. Is there something obvious that I am not doing regarding the set up or something? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @GingeCole, great to have you as a new member of the Fitbit Community. I know what you mean, I used to have Xperia phones and from time to time I got some issues with some features of the Fitbit app, just like you are describing here.

In this case, note If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

It would not hurt to try the following article for syncing and notifications issues:

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

I will suggest first to review your Google Play store. We started to roll out a new version of the Fitbit app. However these updates are gradually released until it is fully available to all our users. If is not there yet, review at a later time in order to have the recent version. For more details review this post: Android app version 2.73 is now available - 6/11.

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes