Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete Firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my versa today, I went to start they setup process with the app and the versa wont sync or download the firmware update, it made it to 60% and then failed. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, turning Bluetooth on and off but its still not working. I was really excited about getting the versa after my charge hr died but its giving me a headache (not mention it was expensive). Help, please?!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

How it goes @Annamiriam? Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response?  I saw you were experiencing issues to complete the firmware update of your Versa.

I got a similar experience when I got the Versa, all what I do was to force quit the app and restart the update again. Usually this is related to poor Wifi signal or bad bluetooth connectivity.

If the issue continue, I recommend to review this article: Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps and if you got other questions, stay tuned to our Community forums.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes