Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing or showing in my Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Won't sync or show me steps

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @deborah272, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue with your steps not showing or syncing still persisting? 

Make sure your tracker has not been accidentally unpaired from your Fitbit account. This behavior usually happen in these scenarios and can be fix by just pairing back your tracker. To have a reference of the steps to follow, review this post here.

See you around and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also am having the same trouble since the Android app was updated, the past 2 weeks my phone is constantly saying it is attempting to sync but has only succeeded 2x. I have tried everything, disconnecting and reconnecting Bluetooth, turning phone off then on, even redownloading the app and ensuring all apps are updated on my phone. I have the Charge 2 and am going to be contacting the Android app to see if it is a function of my phone type and if others are experiencing this problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta HR will not sync to android mobile app. It says last synched 6/7/18. The app and fitbit are paired. When I try to sync it is says 'it is synching' or 'sync  is scheduled', but it doesn't  sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @deborah272 and @maryohea. Let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community and thank you for joining us in this thread.

I saw you are experiencing syncing issues as well. So in your case @Lulu62, give it a try to these steps for some extra help: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

@ou can review the previous article just as a matter of review @maryohea. Since I believe you already tried most of that suggestions. It was a good idea to try the steps you mentioned on your own.

If the issue continue, I will suggest first to review your Google Play store. We started to roll out a new version of the Fitbit app. However these updates are gradually released until it is fully available to all our users. If is not there yet, review at a later time its availability in order to have the recent version. For more details review this post: Android app version 2.73 is now available - 6/11.

See you around and hope this give you some extra help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes