Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't post run maps to the fitbit community

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seen other people post there runs on the community with the map that they ran. When I go to share an activity all I have is 3 options 

Impact

Heart rate

Camera 

I can't find how people are using the maps to share there runs.

Any help would be great

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

If you used GPS data, it should have an option of GPS map.

Is there a map of the activity in the exercise tile?

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I use the gps, I can see the map in activities but I don't see the option to post gps map just the 3 options above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Smudger483! Yes, you're able to share your maps on the Community feed. Please confirm you're following the steps mentioned on this article Can I share my Fitbit stats and accomplishments?.

You can also go directly to the Community feed and you'll have the option to share exercise and many other things. See the screenshot below

sharingstats.PNG

Thanks for your advise @supersmart01234Robot Happy

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello silvafitbit,

I have and do follow the guide but as already mentioned I only get 3 options when I want to share an activity impact, heart rate and camera.

I'm using the app on android if that helps, or does this only work if your using the online dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Smudger483! I would like you to provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to share it. 

The picture I posted above is from the Windows 10 app, it's exactly the same options that you should have on your mobile app. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I open my app and select community. I then select "what are you upto" and then choose "exercise". I then select the gps mapped run and I only see the 3 options listed in the screenshot 

Screenshot_2018-06-29-20-12-30.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-20-12-35.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-20-12-43.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Smudger483! Thank you so much for the screenshots you've shared. This is currently a bug that our engineers are investigating. 

Your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated. 

P.S. I've moved your post to this board, because it's more related to the topic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

Could you please keep me updated when this is fixed please.

Best Answer

I have this exact same problem. I see my friends posting maps to the fitbit community, but I only have the options shown the same as the screen shot above when I try to post a walk. This is with a Versa in the Android app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smudger483 @SunsetRunner. I've posted maps but I did it by taking a screen shot of the map image and then attaching the picture. I've had trouble posting attached photos with my phone so often I send the image to my email and load everything using my computer. 

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer