Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync my flex to Galaxy Note 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex stopped syncing on August 8th, and no one can give me an answer, other than " we are working on it ".

It's  been over 6 weeks...I miss my fitbit!  And there is no point in buying another one, I hear they are having problems as well...so very frustrated. 

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hey @SusanTaylor

That must be quite frustrating, I absolutely understand. There haven't been any updates on the matter. We will be sure to let everyone know whenever there we receive any news on the whole situation.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Zip still won't work with Galaxy note 4. It's been two three months now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung put out an update 3 days ago, my fitbit is syncing agin!  Thank goodness, it's good to be back!!!   Susan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S
Best Answer

Hello @kiwi1254 and @SusanTaylor.

@SusanTaylor Great news! Now you can continue to reach all of your goals!

@kiwi1254 Could you check on what @SusanTaylor mentioned? It's possible that it will work for you like it did for her.

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

We tried it again yesterday, but it still didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung put out a new patch, my fitbit is working again!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you find the patch?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ma'am when my phone updated I took the battery out and put it back in and mine was able to sink again 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung put out a new update last week, and voila, problem solved!  Finally!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me how you access the patch? Or did your phone notify you? We haven't got any update notifications on the Note 4. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
my phone notified me - my husband's as well. We downloaded the latest
update last week and now we are synched -
Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone did an update, to the fitbit, and I can't sync.  Hasn't synced since Sunday Midnight.  Frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We had the same problem but we took the battery out of our phone and put it back in and it worked. Someone else on here had suggested that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Heavymetal5396. Hey @kiwi1254@SusanTaylor and @Tetriscat.

@Tetriscat and @Heavymetal5396 Let's try what @kiwi1254 mentioned and take the battery off and then put it back on. It seems to have worked for @SusanTaylor too.

If you do try that, please let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer

Yes let me know too.  We left the battery out for about a minute before we put it back in the phone.

Best Answer

Did not work for me. I've  tried to use my toggle and sync, that isn't working, I'm trying to reinstate my bit, that isn't working. Very frustrating week.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tell me about it. His didn't work for almost 6 weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @kiwi1254 and @Tetriscat.

Thanks for giving it a try @Tetriscat. I'd like to ask you some questions:

• Before the Note 4, where you using a different device?
  • If so, what device was it?
  • Are you getting any error message? What does it say?

Look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've used the note 4 the whole time I've owed this fitbit, and my flex. I'm extremely frustrated that all of the sudden things quite syncing. I'm using my flex today, and hope that I can get it too sync, so far not, but don't have everything with me here at work today.

Catherine
Best Answer
0 Votes