Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't get charge 2 to update in my Motorola Droid. Have restarted, rebooted, turned off and on everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Pamela57, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering if you are referring to update the tracker itself or is your data the one is not syncing?

If you are referring to the Firmware update, then I suggest to try the following:

1. Turn your tracker off and on again using the instructions in this post.
  2. Try the firmware update again. If it doesn't work, reboot your mobile device and try the update again.
  3. Try the firmware update again. If it doesn't work, on a different mobile device or computer (if available) log into your Fitbit account and try updating your firmware.

If you are trying to sync and is not working then the following steps will be the indicated for your assistance: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I logged in from laptop, and can't find where to Update..
Thank you for your help
Pam
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Pamela57, thank you again for your participation. I'm kinda still need to know what are you trying to update? Is the firmware of your Charge 2 as the title of your post said?

If this is correct, you will see a download icon in your main dashboard indicating there is a new firmware available. I f you don't see this icon, it means there is no update available to download.

Screenshot_2017-09-13-06-19-41.jpg

There is not an option to find the update manually. The only way you'll know there is an update is if your Dashboard looks like the screenshot from above. The same apply if you are logging in with a computer.

Catch ya' later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes