Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use Android smart lock on my new phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI! I am using Android 7 smart lock with my charge 2 without problem before. After I buy my new phone ASUS Max Pro M1 (Android 8). I cannot using smart lock with my charge 2 anymore. Fitbit app was good. In the smart lock setting it can find my charge 2 but after I click on it. It tell me make sure my charge 2 is turn on and my BT is turn on. Huh? My fit app was syncing with my charge 2 seamlessly. Does anyone has this problem?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Frog9394.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter.

As you mentioned, this is happening because the Stylo 4 is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Maybe you could try to remove the Charge 2 from your previous phone's Bluetooth settings. That could help so that it works with your new phone.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok! I understand why it not working now. I have following the instruction you tell me and I have tried to remove the setting and pair again on the new phone but it still can not use as a trust device for Android smart lock. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes