Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sync With LG V10

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why cannot sync with LG V10 ?
How to sync with LG V10 ?
Why Only support LG old Models ?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Baileybb. The reason why your tracker is not connecting your phone is because LG V10 is not a compatible device. Our team is hard working testing the compatibility of several phones. I recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update. In the meantime, you can sync with a computer or compatible phone.

Catch you later. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Baileybb. The reason why your tracker is not connecting your phone is because LG V10 is not a compatible device. Our team is hard working testing the compatibility of several phones. I recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update. In the meantime, you can sync with a computer or compatible phone.

Catch you later. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
LG V10 available on the market in Oct 2015, And now Sep 2016, You told me your team hard working testing the compatibility of several phones , and keeping an eye on your list of compatible mobile devices ? Is it a joke ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Baileybb! Fitbit is the first fitness device to offer Bluetooth Smart syncing with your Android device. Wireless sync has been a frequently requested feature from our Android users, so we've been eager to get support out as quickly as possible. While many Android devices have a Bluetooth 4.0 chip, not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App. 

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to our list of supported devices. If your device isn't listed yet, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added. 

We appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience, and encourage you to let us know if you have any additional feedback on this and other features.

See you around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I purchased my Fitbit in July it syned with my LG v10, now since August 31st it will not sync. Any suggestions on why would be helpful.

Best Answer