Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter decimals in distance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot enter decimal points when adding previous exercises. I've tried steps described in other help post about the same issue (restart phone, change phone language, logout and force quit app) but none of those work for me.

Error screenshot

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@mcl79 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your issue using decimal points with your Fitbit app. Which phone do you have? Which OS version is it running? Sadly I can't view the screenshot you attached so could you share it again? Have you tried using a comma instead? Make sure that you have the app up to date. You can also try logging this information from the website dashboard.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I have a Huawei P10 running android 8.0.

Using a comma does nothing (no character is input). It works from the
website dashboard.

Best regards,

Morten
Best Answer

@mcl79 thank you for your update and sorry for the late reply. At this time I can only ask that you use the website while the issue is resolved. Make sure you update the app to see if the newer versions have a fix for this.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes