Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pair Versa to any devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a versa middle of last year. Connected with phone (Samsung s7 edge) no problems.

Passed the versa on to my daughter who's phone it won't pair with. Possibly not a supported device.

So I've tried to reconnect it to my phone but it wouldn't connect. Contacted customer support who went through many checks and then replaced the device. 

New device arrived yesterday and still will not connect to my phone. Says 'found - connecting'   I input the 4 digit code then it goes no further. 

Same if I try to connect to my computer. It tells me that it is already 'communicating with another device'  Even though it isn't paired to anything. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Versagrump.

Thanks for bringing this up, mentioning the steps that you have tried and that our support team has replaced the device.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to follow these steps:

1. Go into your daughter's phone's Bluetooth settings.
  2. There look for the Fitbit, or any other Fitbit devices that might show up as paired.
  3. Remove them all from the list.
  4. Restart the phone.
  5. Run the set up process once again. 

That should definitely help so that it pairs up again with the phone or the computer. In addition to that please do let us know what phone is it that you daughter is using. 

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes