Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed from iPhone to android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed from an iPhone to an android today. My fitbit account can find my fitbit Alta nut won't sync  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge.  it recognizes me and has info from my last sync before the phone change.  but doesn't connect for a sync now

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the joys of fitbit for Android. Good luck with that. Whichever phone you have they will probably tell you it's not compatible so it might work or it might not. They won't know because it hasn't been tested and probably never will be.

If you are lucky someone else has already jumped through all the hoops and may be able to help, if not I hope that you are not easily frustrated when there is no quick fix. Enjoy. 

Best Answer

Hi @suebee72

Which version of Android and what phone?

Have you tried logging on with your account?

I have an Alta HR and before that the Blaze and my phone hasn't had problems syncing.

Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge.  it recognizes me and has info from my last sync before the phone change.  but doesn't connect for a sync now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try this - click to read - suggestion from another member of the forums. It worked for them.

Sometimes it is necessary to turn off and on a few things, including a restart of the device.

Let us know if that helps.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
This morning my phone Fitbit and it are now communicating
Thanks
Best Answer