Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the start day on AZM Weekly progress bar

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have set my weeks to begin on Mondays, so all my data is set to a week beginning on Monday.

However, I have noticed that the Active Zone Minutes Weekly progress bar is set to start on a Sunday, and therefore, the progress bar includes the Sunday data.  This does not match the weekly data recording list below the progress bar graphs etc.

Any advice on how to change this start day on the app?  I am using Charge 4.

Regards.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Wenpat Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Note that when viewing the AZM weekly data, at the top, it will show the last 7 days data, below this information, you'll see the total Active Zone Minutes for the week. 

If this isn't what you're seeing, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SilviaFitbit

I have tried to attach screenshots but no luck - I see that others have had the same problem.

I also contacted the helpline and was given the case number 

I have sent a reply email to Support, with the two screenshots and an explanation of my issue.

Kind regards.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wenpat Thank you for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned you contacted our Support team. 

Since you have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes