Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 - Bike not recording

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit charge 2 never records the first two kilometers of a cycle ride. It is a regular occurance. Start and finish are never in the same place

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @shodge, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering if you are using the exercise shortcut of your Charge 2? If you do, since this require to use the connected GPS feature make sure your phone can maintain a constant connection with your tracker.

So I recommend to review if your phone can identify your location and can track your location when you're not using Wi-Fi. Also make sure the Fitbit app is open on your phone or running in the background. Do not force quit the Fitbit app and make sure your phone is compatible with this feature. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices.

If you're still having difficulty, try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app to reestablish a connection with your tracker. Is possible your the GPS signal may not be found in the start of your exercise.
  2. Reboot your mobile device although before you restart your phone log out from the Fitbit app.

Hope this get you back on track. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer