Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Notifications Not Working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently just received my charge 2. Since the day I got it and set it up (android operating system) none of my notifications have come through. I had this same issue with my Alta which is why I switched and got the charge 2. I have tried all of the troubleshooting and nothing has worked. I don't know what else to do and im getting very annoyed that this keeps happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @mrsdirtybread11, it's nice to see you here in the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering which troubleshooting steps have you tried? I would like to know this to be on the same page; nonetheless in the meantime review if you are missing any troubleshooting step recommended by my good friend @MarreFitbit on this post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Based on what you are mentioning this was happening before with your Alta, take a look if your mobile phone is compatible. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. While many Android devices have a Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities, not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App or not all the features offered by your tracker will be compatible.

See you around and keep me updated how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of them and did the same with the Alta that I had. I have a galaxy s7. Some times they will come through but its a rare occasion that it happens. My phone is usually always within the distance to receive the messages so its a little frustrating at this point that ive spent all the money on both trackers and now the same problem is happening

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mrsdirtybread11 Do you have other Bluetooth items connected to your phone? If you do, I recommend disconnecting everything, reconnecting your tracker and then setting up notifications. Test it like that and let me know if that helps.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have any other Bluetooth connections and ive unpaired and repaired and still nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes