Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 hr app shows different time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate monitor shows a different time from fitbit, was ok before daylight saving clock change. Fitbit and sleep schedule show correct time. Tried resetting location and time zone, nothing seems to work

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

In my case heartrate and steps are an hour ahead of the actual time since we went to summer time. My heart is beating to steps I am taking in the future it seems. I have tried the same things as Delboy23.

Best Answer
0 Votes
High time fitbit support got their act together. Their suggestions are useless, they seem to blame the user every time.
Best Answer

Agreed. I have tried anything I can find in the forums and nothing works. Also find the issue keeps coming back every change to summer/winter time but find no solution from Fitbit. High time they take action.

Best Answer

Fitbit still has London as GMT (should be GMT +1)  on the time zone. Not sure if this affects it as some data is correct and other bits aren't.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge 2HR finally sorted itself. Fitbit needs to address these problems, should not have to put up with this poor support.
Best Answer

My steps were all an hour ahead yesterday. They are back to recording correctly today (though yesterdays are still all wrong). Not sure if this was because I left it on manual time zone overnight as somebody suggested elsewhere, or if they've just sorted it out overnight. 

Best Answer