Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altar HR won't sync since Tuesday 😠

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Tuesday my fitbit altar HR will not sync with my Samsung galaxy J3 tried turning phone off, tried resetting fitbit and still nothing. Now I have tried contacting customer support and it's not working. Seriously getting fed up with this. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

Same problem its time Fitbit sorted the software out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, same problem , Wednesday it stopped .got on line and chatted with a text support

Can not resolve. Getting new one because it was under warranty.only had it for 3 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly same issue and I have tried everything 👎

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing this morning.I also have a J3.

@Wendy66wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerwrote:

Mine stopped syncing this morning.I also have a J3.

@Wendy66wrote:

Sa

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same problem. I got the Samsung J3 in August,  a week after I got my fitbit as it said it was compatible and it has been up until Tuesday. Since then  it says sync has been scheduled but nothing happens. I am really annoyed as I purchased it as I have been advised to exercise more and reduce weight.  I intend  contacting customer services. Hope we can get it resolved or fitbit should refund us.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is still not working either. Spoke to someone on live chat it synced once and the next morning I woke up to see how I slept and what do you knowant it wasn't working again. I am getting so fed up with this now. Sort it out fitbit!!!! 😠

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Synced with my J3 phone fine last week but not now, my daughter and I both have the same phone and Fitbit Alta and hers sync's ok, I checked the phone and Fitbit app software version the phones are the same but she still has Fitbit version 2.66 and I have 2.67. I can Sync my fitbit with my old S3 with a cracked screen and that has version 2.51, I only downloaded the app to the S3 this week from playstore so why is it different.

Can I go back to a previous software version because the Fitbit software engineers seem do not seem to do any testing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Minestopped syncing yesterday. I'm not happy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Everyone seems to be having the same problem. Mine is still not working now. I think another live chat will be in store for me tomorrow. This has been over a week now!!!.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
I did chat with some customer service.mine was still under warranty
So they ate send a new one to me.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Patience is a virtue.Mine finally sinced today.Good luck with yours.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine finally came back today with help from a coworker.Time to keep stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still won't sync so please keep working on it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced since Feb 23rd .Its not a good sign when I've restarted everything. using a blue Vivo 5r on android 7only bought the Alta hr back in Jan

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm sorry to hear yours is stoll not woking. Mine started again yesterday.
Good luc
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine started yesterday too😊😊😊

Best Answer
0 Votes